Top 5 New Year’s Resolutions Ideas for Current and Potential Students
ALICIA LAPERUTA | JANUARY 3, 2018
The New Year is among us and now is a great time to get your intentions and goals set for what you would like to accomplish as a student. Although setting these resolutions and sticking to them can be tough, we are going to outline some ideas to help you succeed and be the best student you can be in 2019. Here are some of our top ideas to help you get on track for the New Year:
- Get Enough Sleep: A recommended amount of sleep is between 6-8 hours for most adults. Everyone is different but adequate sleep will make you have more energy, remain focused, and allow your body adequate rest to function well.
- Prepare for the week ahead: Sundays make a great day to prep for the week ahead. This can be as simple as preparing your calendar for the week or prepping your meals and bags for the week. This will help you feel ahead of the game.
- Try new things: A great college experience can teach you new things you might have not learned otherwise. Trying new activities, clubs, associations, or sports can help you feel connected to the communities you are apart of whether you are going to school online or on-campus.
- Study Hard and Be Well Prepared: Outline your calendar with due dates and prepare to complete assignments at least a day in advance. This will set you up for optimal success and help keep you on track throughout your semester.
Find a Program for You
- Stay Active and Eat Well: One thing you can do for your health, mind, and body is to stay active and eat nourishing foods. Not only will this make you feel good, but this will keep you healthy throughout your school year.
Like we said, making these resolutions is usually the easiest part. Sticking to them is the tough part. We wish you the best of luck in 2019 and look forward to helping you reach your goals!